Sunday, November 8, 2009
True Love
One of my good friends got flowers on Friday. Since my office is all women of course it was the talk of the afternoon. Her boyfriend wrote the sweetest note and had just sent them for "no reason". All of us old married people were all like - enjoy them now, that will stop if you guys get married, etc. Shortly after the flower delivery, I received an email from Scott that just said "Hey babe, I bought you a surprise today at lunch." I emailed him back and asked what it was. Thinking aw, how sweet. He emailed back to tell me that there was a lap desk thingy on clearance at Barnes and Noble and he bought it for me. I have been saying that I need one for when I use my laptop for months. Not diamonds or flowers but clearanced electronic accessories... now that's true love. :)