Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Cook's Halloween Party

We were invited to three parties this year and it was crazy but I actually made it to all three of them! It was a great weekend. Heather and Scott had a party on Friday night so after we got home from the carnival and put the boys to bed, I went over for a few hours. It had been a really long day jam packed with stuff. By 9:30 that night I was out of steam but I threw back on my witch hat and went to the party! I am so glad that I did because I was able to hang out with a bunch of peeps I haven't seen in years. I see my girls all the time but not very many of my old guy friends. We have actually all been friends since jr high. How funny to stand around talking about kids and life at 30 with someone you have known since you were 13. I wish that I had taken more pictures but I just wasn't thinking about it at the time. I loved my school days and it's nights like that, that make me remember why.