Thursday, November 5, 2009
Halloween Carnival
Stevi and Jamey invited us to their church carnival on Friday night. I did not dress them up since getting Hudson in the clown costume was questionable. I wasn't going to force the issue a day early and be out of luck on Halloween. Mike and Scott were supposed to have a softball game so Nicole and Addyson went with us to the carnival. We met up with Stevi, Jamey Grayson and Denton and Sara, Chris, Ava and Addi. We had a great time - candy, games, bounce house, train and best of all a fire-engine and ambulance. Nolan has seen a lot of emergency vehicles but I think this was Hud's first time to be up close and personal with one. He was SO amazed - like seriously in a daze for a while. They were able to get in them and talk to the EMT's. It was really cute because Hudson turned around after getting into the ambulance and said "Can you believe this? I can't believe it!" It was so funny! They loved spending time with the kids. Grayson was the cutest little Pinocchio ever. I absolutely loved his costume. I love the picture below of Nolan and Ava. It will definitely be cute in their wedding slide show 20 years from now. Ha ha!









