Thursday, November 12, 2009

Boo-Boos on Bo-Bos

Yesterday my Grandma kept Hudson in the afternoon while I was at work because my mom had to run an errand. Hudson was playing in the yard and got into an ant pile. He started crying and my Grandma had to get him in the house and strip him down to get all of the ants off of him. They had crawled all up his legs and he had a few bites. He started insisting that he needed Band-Aids for his bites because they were burning. Of course Grandma went and got the box of them and asked him where he needed one. He first had her put one on his leg and then he wanted one on his little butt cheek and then he started pointing and telling her to put one on his "bo-bo". She hesitated but he kept crying and saying it was burning. So after trying to apply it above and below the area with objections she placed the Band-Aid right on his bo-bo. He instantly stopped crying and was ready to get dressed and go back outside. I laughed so hard when she was telling me the story and even harder when I stripped him down for bath last night and saw it. I was visualizing it on top like long ways. When I saw that it was actually wrapped around, it made it even more HILARIOUS. Poor Grandma, no wonder she was so traumatized...just another day in the life with a house full of boy bo-bos.