Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christi's Surprise 30th Birthday Party

Christi will turn thirty on 01.01.10. There is really no way to surprise her with a b-day party on New Years! David decided to throw her a party way in advance to surprise her and also to give her a special surprise present - a trip to NYC! They will be going there for New Years/Christi's b-day this year - how amazing for them! He worked really hard to make the event perfect! Ashley and I did a little decorating, my Aunt Cindy made a beautiful cake and David hired a Karaoke DJ and the draft house at Gilligan's. Everything came together perfectly and I think that Christi really had a great time. There was a big room full of people to wish her a happy birthday and to sing and drink the night away. I felt like paparazzi for sure since I was in charge of taking pictures. Christi is a picture gal just like me so the pressure was on to get everything on film that she would have wanted. I did my best and I hope that she likes them all. It was a great night! Happy early birthday my sweet old friend! Ha ha! I love ya!










































Christi's "Shake Your Tailfeather" performance...