Nolan cracked me up twice on the way to Nana's house this morning! He and Hudson are obsessed with getting to choose the song we listen to. They fight over what it will be from the second we get in the car until we arrive at our destination!! This morning Nolan wanted me to change it to Jason Aldean's Big Green Tractor and I was driving in heavy traffic and calling my mom to let her know that we were on our way. I told him to hold on for just a second that I couldn't look at the iPod while I was driving and on the phone. He smugly replied under his breath "Well, if you were an octopus you could." How am I supposed to respond to that?!?!
Then about five minutes later (after the tractor song ended and I changed it to Hud's pick of Beat It) we passed a field of goats. They were excited to see the goats. (along with the three windmills and two tractors that we see and talk about EVERYDAY) Anyways, we got stuck behind a big truck and we were watching the goats when one of them jumps up on the back of another goat and goes at it. (by IT, you know what I mean) Nolan giggles and yells out "Momma look, they are playing piggy back rides!" I could have died - it was so funny. I love that my little boy is so big yet still so little.