Sunday, July 26, 2009

Game Night

Saturday night we did a game night at our house. It was a last minute thing that turned out to be a lot of people. I just mentioned to Scott that we should invite some peeps over to play Partini (Can you tell I am obsessed with this game right now?) and so I sent out a few texts and everyone showed up! It ended up being a great night. We threw all the kids into Nolan and Hudson's room and bribed Tanner to keep them occupied. Ava and Addi came over first and we let them play in the sprinkler in the backyard for a little while. I made up some dips and the game night was big hit. The adults were able to squeeze in two games of Partini before the kiddos started to meltdown and were beyond ready for bed. I think we should have game night once a month!