Tuesday, June 30, 2009
New Blog Idea - House Tours!
I was actually about to post about my bathroom that is FINALLY finished when I stumbled across a random person's blog. Their little blog group all did "house tours" where they took a few pics of each room in their house. I thought this was a great idea! We can share our decorating ideas and see what everyone has been up to lately. It also will document what our homes look like right now. I always look at the backgrounds in old pictures. I wish now that I had taken more pictures of my old house before we moved. No one really stops to take pictures of their houses so this would make everyone do it! What do you think? I will snap some pictures tomorrow and post tomorrow night! Below are a few pictures of our new bathroom! 8 weeks later minus the 80's tile and boring white walls it is finally finished! Yay!! It's kinda hard to see the colors but the walls are chocolate brown and the accents are a light blue.




