Monday, June 22, 2009

Best News Ever!!!

I have very exciting new to share... Becca and Conner are gonna have a baby! I wanted to write about it sooner but they were waiting until Father's day to share the news with all of the family so I had to wait! The baby is due January 20th. Can't believe that Aunt B is going to be a mommy. It is just SO exciting to watch their little family grow and to know that a new baby is on the way. They are super excited and already in the full swing of thinking of names, looking at baby bedding and dreaming about this sweet little angel! I think it's a girl and will have Becca's curls and Conner's eyes. I just can not wait! You know me; the first night that I went to the grocery store after hearing the news, I bought a little something for the baby. I just can't help myself! It is going to be a long 7 months! I thought I would post a few pictures of Shams and Kitty. (Their sweet puppies who will no longer be the babies of the family!) Now I just need help thinking of a "cool" aunt name...any ideas???