I love the picture below - Cayden and Hudson had so much fun jumping and thinking they were such big boys!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Brook and Kallie's Birthday Party
We had a crazy Saturday. My good friend Courtney had a funeral and a graduation to attend and asked if we would watch her 18 month old for the afternoon. I jumped at the chance because Cayden is a sweetie pie! We had a birthday party for Kallie and Brooklynn (Tim & Staci, Jen and Jason's little girls) but I knew that between me and Scott we could handle three boys! A couple of hours before the party Nicole called asked if we could take Addison to the party with us. They sold their house (within a week) and now have to be out by the end of the month and will be homeless until they find a new house so they have start hunting!! I said no problem just bring her over and we will take her to the party with us. Scott popped up the third row in the Explorer and off we went with FOUR kiddos in tow. Wow! It was really busy but a lot of fun! I definitely had a few "Kate" (from Jon and Kate + 8) moments. I don't know how people handle four all the time. The party was at Spirals Gymnastics in Mansfield. They had horseback riding, trampolines, games and yummy cake. The boys had a great time for sure. Kallie and Brook looked precious in their matching pink princess leotards. Little Cayden loved the freedom, seriously I was a little embarrassed for Courtney to pick up her baby with dirt under his fingernails, icing in his hair, no nap and smelling like a sweaty little boy - but that's just how it is when you hang out with the Mays boys! :)





I love the picture below - Cayden and Hudson had so much fun jumping and thinking they were such big boys!






I love the picture below - Cayden and Hudson had so much fun jumping and thinking they were such big boys!