Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dirt Bikes - Yikes!

We spent Saturday night out at Scott's uncle's house. His great-aunt and great-uncle (Jimmy and Karen) came into town so the family got together to eat pizza and visit. It was a really nice night and we just hung out in their backyard and enjoyed the start of summer. Wes and Tammy just recently bought a beautiful house out in Midloathian. Hunter has a small dirt bike and of course the boys wanted to ride it. I was super stressed about it; I am a safety girl. They ended up putting on Hunter's bicycle helmet and rode with Wes (who went slow). The boys didn't know it was slow and had a GREAT time. I worry with Hudson that I have a true dare-devil on my hands. He giggled the whole time! Hunter also has a pedal car that looks like a go cart. Hudson wanted to ride on it all night with PaPa pushing him, it was super cute!