Here's a list of random things you never knew you never knew about me!
1. I think people who tell racists jokes look ignorant.
2. The 4th of July is my favorite holiday.
3. I have SERIOUSLY messy closets and drawers. I don't care, I just don't have time to keep everything clean.
4. I love to do impressions. (just kidding - never, not once, have I done an impression)
5. I loooooove cooking shows. I could watch them all day! But I rarely cook a new recipe.
6. I sleep with a pillow that I have had since 7th grade (it been washed a zillion times - but it's old and I should probably chunk it!)
7. I told Scott that I loved him for the first time while looking at puppies at my Granny's house on Thanksgiving of '97.
8. I look like my dad.
9. I am not all that worried about my looks - but because of that, I worry that I don't worry enough about them.
10. I love living in the south! You can't beat southern hospitality, although I could live without the giant mosquitoes and stifling humidity!
11. I have been to Russia, Sweden, Finland (and some other tiny Ukrainian countries), all in one loooong trip when I was 14 and too young to appreciate it.
12. I love to sing but I can not carry a tune at all.
13. I hope my grandkids (should I say granddaughters if I'm hoping) will love me best.
14. I love the idea of scrapbooking although I have never started one!
15. I don't have a tattoo - just can't think of anything that will be worth looking at all wrinkled and faded in 40 years.
16. I am overly practical on some things and completely frivolous on others and I don't know why.
17. I worry about losing a loved one everyday.
18. When I try to remember things, I can't. But if I don't pay attention, things stick in my head. Go figure!
19. I hate it when Scott makes this yucky hacking sound and scratches his throat.
20. I think my kids are secretly billy goats. They eat everything and climb on things.
21. I wish I had my old '65 Mustang for driving in on the weekends.
22. I would like to grow vegetables just never had taken the time to start a garden.
23. I hate being judged by others and wish that I could say I didn't care but I do.
25. I'm too serious most of the time.
26. I would want to live by the beach but only of everyone could move with me.
27. My dream home would be a white farmhouse with a wrap-around porch that was on a lake. I'd have a huge garden and a barn. (with tractors for Nolan of course)
28. I'm allergic to Poison Ivy. In a bad way.
29. I wish I was a teacher but I have no interest in going back to school.
30. I don't have any regrets.
There! Now you know what you never knew you didn't know.