Monday, May 18, 2009

Trip to the Zoo!

Yesterday Scott was invited to go to the Ranger Game with some buddies so I decided to take the boys to the zoo. It was the first time that I have taken them by myself. I felt a bit like a single mom which was weird. Don't get me wrong, the boys were great, but it's nice to have a second set of hands! :) Anyway, the day was great - perfect weather and some fun times with the kiddos.

They loved the train which we rode three times round trip!


Hudson LOVED the River Otter (we had to watch him for about 30 minutes) Hudson would just crack up everytime he passed the window in the water.


Nolan's favorite part was getting to pet the sting ray.


They both had a ton of fun and Hudson was such a big boy getting out of the stroller at all of the exhibits.