Friday, May 15, 2009

Birthday Time!

This is Hudson and Nolan's birthday month! I took the boys last week to get pictures. I put a few up on my blog but I thought I would share a few more. We did them at train tracks in Mansfield because we are going to have a train party for the boys at the end of the month. They were really funny out there. Nolan was super worried and kept talking about how dangerous it was for us to be on the tracks. Hudson could have cared less and thought it was really cool. Aunt B went with me to take the pictures so we had to make an escape plan for in case a train came to get Nolan stand on the tracks. I really didn't even think that the train track was used but as we were leaving a train came. I was kinda glad though because it was huge and super loud. It was a good lesson for the boys to understand they can never get close to train tracks without an adult. We decided to combine their parties since they have birthdays two weeks apart and because of Hudson's surgery. Invites were sent out today. We are having it at Trinity Park in Fort Worth and we are going to ride the train that runs from the park to the zoo. It should be a lot of fun! Hudson will be two years old tomorrow!