Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kendall and Mady's 3rd Birthday Party!

Fun times at Pump It Up for the sweet birthday girls! I can't believe that they are three years old. I know I always say it, but I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FAST TIME GOES!! Just wanted to share a few pics...

Hudson was such the big kid at the party. He ran straight in and started climbing up the big two story slide and actually made it up the ladder and slid right down that big old slide without even a thought. Nolan still is cautious about it. So funny how different they are. Hud is so my little dare devil! He also had a few meltdowns over cake and candy at the party. I am not really one of those moms that is super worried about what my kids eat but I do care when it is something that is messy. I hate messy sticky candy or anything that will stain clothing. Wouldn't you know it? Hudson was given the RED iced cupcake and was wearing a BRAND NEW white trimmed shirt. Not a good combo - I was so "that mom" that wiped the icing off his cupcake. I thought he didn't see me do it - but yes he most certainly did see me do it and he was SO mad. Then I wouldn't let the boys have suckers in the car so again I was the bad mom. It's tough love around the Mays' household. :)