Monday, May 18, 2009
Homefront
I have been home for the past five days and it's been super nice. I have been able to clean out the boys closets, make beds everyday, be here for the contractor working on the shower, make dinner, wash, fold and put away clothes all on the same day, keep the boys entertained, blog, just enjoy my life. I feel like I have been on vacation and I didn't even go anywhere. Guess those are the best kind, right? I have really been struggling my current work situation and I am not sure if being off has made it better or worse but at least I am rested and feel like I had some much needed time off! I have used 12 vacation days this year (I get 25 so that is half of them!)and all of them have been used on sick kiddos and sick mama. No fun times, no vacay, no relaxing time. I am so glad that these three days were finally "good" days. Hopefully tomorrow when I am back at work I am able to get back into the groove of things and have a better perspective! Had to post just a few pictures that are so sweet because I took one of Nolan like these when I was on maternity leave with Hudson and I can't believe that two years has flown by and that my "newborn" is now such a big little boy - loving the garbage man just like big brother. I love that they love each other and love trucks. :)

