Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Addi's 2nd Birthday!

Addi had a party at the carousel in the Parks Mall. It was perfect for the little kids. What's better than rides on the merry-go-round and cake?? Hudson and Nolan had a great time - they LOVE Ava and Addi. Hudson just kept saying their names over and over and telling them to "come mere" (that's his favorite thing to say right now - it's super cute!!) Addi and Hud are exactly one week apart. I vividly remember being in "labor" with Hudson and Scott and I going to the hospital in the middle of the night because I just knew it was "time". The nurses confirmed I was having contractions, they just weren't close enough together. They had me walk the halls of labor and delivery for a few hours and then sent me home and told me to come back when they were 5 minutes apart. A week later we had to induce labor after days of contractions that weren't progressing! Anyways, while I walked the halls we passed Sara's room a million times with some pink baby thing hanging on the door and a sweet baby girl (and a NO LONGER PREGNANT mom!), I was super jealous! I didn't think I could wait another second for my baby! I love that our kiddos are so close in age and that they just love each other to pieces. Happy Birthday sweet girl!