Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Quick Post

I have not had time to post any pictures from the past few weekends - I will hopefully get to it this week. I have been SO busy. Work is out of control and I feel like I spend all my time worried about it. I have new accounts and things are just generally bad there as far as the work load and morale within our office. I know that it will get better but right now I am just feel like I am at the breaking point. I feel like I half-ass everything. (I apologize for the language but it's exactly how I feel!) I don't have enough time for my husband, for my kids, for my family or for my friends and I am a crazy person about 90% of the time. Something has to change, I am just not sure what it should be. I just keep praying that God will take control and get me through it. I need him to show me where I should go and what I should be doing with my life. I just don't want to keep being torn in a hundred directions and never having time for any of it! I love my kids and truly wish that I could be a stay at home mom and leave this mess behind. That would mean HUGE changes for our family's lifestyle and I am just not sure that is the right answer either. I just wanted to put a post in to let everyone know that I am alive. Just working to dig myself out of a hole. :)

On another note, last week I was just watching the morning news and a Best Buy commerical came on. I was just half watching it but it was something cheesy about Mother's Day and digital picture frames - but the last 10 seonds of the commerical just got me right in the heart and it made me tear up. The little Best Buy worker just made a comment about how everyone loves their mom and something about the way she said it was really sweet and just made me get a lump in my throat. I love being a mom - it was one of those silly moments that you only know that feeling if you are one. I feel so lucky to know what it is to feel SO blessed. Thank god for those sweet boys sleeping across the hall. :0)