Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Thanksgiving at Grandma's House
I only pulled my camera out at our first stop of the day on Thanksgiving. It was a really hectic but day as usual. We had planned to walk in the Turkey Trot that morning but Scott was still battling a bad cold and didn't feel up to it. We ended up just hanging around the house watching the parade and I went to let out PeeWee at Irma's house. (We dog sat PeeWee and Sophie over the weekend but I didn't take any pictures of the sweethearts.) They were both good doggies! Speaking of dogs, Michelle and Kasey found a little cutie pie last week. They put up signs but have not found the owners so they might just have a new member of the family. They were trying to decide a name for him and I think decided on Scrappy. He was so cute - they boys just loved him! After lunch at Grandma's we headed over to Mimi's for 2nd lunch and then to Granny's for dessert. It was a super busy day but what a blessing!











