Lisa also Elf'd us - http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/F8mmM311TxqbZaoJ?cmpid=ey_fb_friend the video is hilarious!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Jingle Bell Run 2009
Okay, okay...so we did NOT run the entire 5K like I had wanted us to do. Not even close. Everyone kinda bailed on me with the running and I certainly wasn't going to run it alone so there's always next year! I did go ahead and wear my chip for my official time...that is going to be hilarious. At least my time pretty much has to improve next time. :) I really liked training for it and I don't know if I will ever be a hardcore runner but I love the challenge and I am sure I will do it again. I had a better time hanging with my friends than I would have if I had ran it all alone... I might just have to sign up for the next one solo if I wanna run it. Lisa is NOT gonna do it. Ha ha! It was freezing cold but a neat way to get in the spirit of the holidays. All the teams were so cute - lots of cool costumes and team shirts. We got a lot of ideas for next year. Including the team that did a "Bar Run" (going from bar to bar along the 5k route, taking a shot and then running to the next stop...it was really funny!) After the 5K we all went to Fox & Hound for a few drinks and dinner. Check out how Lisa snuck into almost every picture - I didn't even notice until I started to post them tonight. Nice.
Lisa also Elf'd us - http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/F8mmM311TxqbZaoJ?cmpid=ey_fb_friend the video is hilarious!




Lisa also Elf'd us - http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/F8mmM311TxqbZaoJ?cmpid=ey_fb_friend the video is hilarious!