Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

As I sit here snuggled up with Daisy on my cozy couch; the snow is coming down in big waves of white. It is truly breath taking. I cannot believe that it is snowing on Christmas Eve. It is so magical for the boys to have a "White Christmas". It is about 3 o'clock and both boys are taking a nap. My tree is full with wrapped presents waiting to be opened. I am finished with my Christmas baking and the house is warm with the smell of cupcakes. Scott is playing the guitar and it is quiet. It is, dare I say...perfect, around here. Soon the snow will stop, the boys will wake up, the begging and fighting will start again, we will have to get everyone dressed, hair fixed, pack up the car and head out in the cold to do Christmas with my family. But for right now, right this minute...I am blessed and filled with Christmas spirit. Thank you Jesus for this beautiful moment... Thank you Jesus for this beautiful life.