Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Women's Thank You Lunch

I hosted a little lunch at my house on Sunday as a thank you to all my family that have done so much for us this year. Without their love and support I do not know how we would make it. We are so blessed! They say it takes a village to raise a child - well this is our village....



These next two pictures crack me up because they were "silly shots" and I think everyone's faces were too cute.



I gave each person a little goody bag of my favorite things. Kinda like Oprah's favorite things but on a much smaller budget! Ha ha! I gave them each a set of reusable shopping bags from IKEA, my favorite reusable water bottle, a fleece scarf, a Dublin Dr. Pepper, a package of these Olive oil seasoning that we use on everything, a few other little things and a little tile with my favorite quote:

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn