Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Work Party at Dave and Busters
I have worked at Harte-Hanks (or well Sales Support) for almost twelve years and until this year we had never had an off site holiday party. Over the years we have had different holiday parties but they have always been at lunch in our office. this year we decided to change things up and have party at Dave and Busters. It was a lot of fun. We had a Mexican buffet and then they split us into teams and we had a corporate challenge with a ref and everything. When splitting into teams one of our IT managers yelled that he didn't care who was on his team as long as I wasn't on it and wouldn't you know when we numbered off I was on his team. (He was just kidding but it was too funny when I ended up on it! That's why I have my arms around his neck like we are just bff's - haha! I love these guys - we have all worked together for so long they are more like family than co-workers. It was nice to have a night off yet hang out with all of them. I think everyone had a good time and I am so glad that we did something different for a change!












