Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Hudson's Christmas Program
Hudson had his first ever program at Rush Creek and it was SO cute! He sang every song and loved being up on that stage. His "girlfriend" Eden (who is beside him in the pictures below) was hating every second of it and terrified. I felt so bad for her! I dropped Hudson off for school and just headed on down to the sanctuary so that I could get good seats for me and all the grandparents. I was sitting all alone in the sanctuary and just felt such peace. The holidays are so busy it was so good to sit there for a little while and really soak in what the season is all about. Thank you God for sending us your son - the ultimate gift. I snapped a few pictures of the sun coming in because it was so beautiful. Now tell me that God wasn't there to hear those precious babies sing?




