Thursday, December 30, 2010

Kid's Book Exchange and Caroling Party

We host a "kids" Christmas party every year for the boys and all our friends kiddos. This years party was our best yet if I do say so myself. We let the kids play outside and run wild in the house for the first hour, then we sugared them up, did a book exchange and then went caroling. Caroling was a BIG hit! We will definitely be doing that every year! I was worried that they might be too little but it worked out great! I bought candles and paper plates (to protect from dripping wax) for all the adults and jingle bells for all the kids. I think we looked super cute as a group with our candles and Christmas PJ's! We only sang Jingle Bells and Rudolf at most of the houses because it was easy for the kids to remember but that was okay. The big kids took the lead and the little ones just joined in on what they knew or danced. It was simply precious!
















I love these two that Christi took when the party was over.
the serious one...


the silly one...