Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Nolan's "Holiday" Program
Nolan and Hudson had their school programs on the same day. Hudson had to wear Christmas PJ's to his and so I didn't think to grab him a change of clothes for after school when we had to go to Nolan's school. I felt like one of those trashy parents who just left their kid in onesies all day but oh well - there was no time to go home and change him before Nolan's program! Nana, Grandma and MiMi all met us there to watch the big show too. Nolan's performance was not quite as enthusiastic as Hud's - let's just say he sang for about the first half of the program. Maybe. Oh well - he was still cute as a button up there and it's not like we need two rock stars in the family. I think we will need an astronaut or engineer too! :)




