Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Roxy loves school!
Our sweet Roxy LOVES walking up to the school in the mornings and after school. She is like that dog in all the movies that would wait at the bus stop to greet the kids everyday if she could. She gets so excited when I tell Hudson it's time to go get Nolan. I'd almost trust her enough to just let her out the garage door and send her to go pick him up! Ha ha! (Okay, maybe not really but wouldn't that be cool.) Since it's been colder the past few weeks I haven't been taking her everyday because we want to just get Nolan and get home. Last week I guess she had had enough of being left at home and pulled her leash off the counter in the laundry room and was sitting with it when it was time to go. It was like straight out of Lassie or something - too funny!!! Of course we took her with us! Poor girl!

