Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 3!

Last night we had a Kindergarten meeting where we learned a little more about the curriculum and how their school day will flow. It was nice to get a little more information. I feel a little better each day. I really LOVE his teacher - Mrs. Maurer. She seems super sweet and has three boys of her own which lets me know she knows all about little boys!

Nolan is still super excited, still so brave and still my little sweet boy! He has had a great week so far. Today we practiced going to the cafeteria before class. They want all of the kids to wait in there together before going to the classrooms if you drop them off before 8:05. When I told him that we were going to check out the cafeteria this morning to see where his class sits; he promptly corrected me with "Mom, it's the cafe." What? When did they start calling the cafeteria the cafe? It cracked me up. Like do they sell lattes and cappuccino too? :)

Here are a few sweet pics of Nolan with Daisy and them Nolan in the "cafe".