Friday, March 13, 2009

Three Bath Day

Well last Sunday Hudson had a pretty good day. You can always measure a good day by how many baths you had. (At least for a little boy you can!) He started out the day with fresh blueberry pancakes made by momma - yummy!



He ate them all up and was sticky and covered in blueberries and syrup...first bath 9am!



Then once he was fresh and clean and dressed for the day - it was time to go straight into the backyard and play in the sandbox. Now I know what your thinking - he was all sandy and dirty and had to get a another bath - WRONG! Playing in the sandbox or "being sandy" does not constitute a mid-day bath around the Mays' household...so what does...UM how about stepping in dog poop? YUCK! Daddy tried to rinse it off with the water hose, which I am sure was a lot of fun but certainly did not do the job! Back into the house for a second bath! (sorry - no pics taken during that ordeal!)

Then I left for Ashley's baby shower and God knows what went on while I was gone! When I got home Hud was asleep and Nolan and Daddy left to go fishing with PaPa. When poor pitiful Hudson woke up and realized he had been deserted, I decided to take him on a walk and to the park. We took a grilled cheese sandwich and milk with us for dinner on the walk!




Once Hudson was unleashed from the stroller I was amazed at what a big boy he has become. This was our first trip to the park in a few months and what a difference it made! This was the first place he ran to and started climbing I never expected him to get that high that fast or I certainly wouldn't have been taking pics from 15 ft away!!



These are pics of all the big boy things he did:

Play a tune...




Slide down the slide without needing anyone to catch...



Swing...





and then while swinging realized that the ground is covered with nasty dusty pea-gravel...



and want to pick it up and play with it, lick it and throw it - BIG FUN!



It was then time to go home and take the third and final bath of the day!



And even though it was the third bath and there had been lots of time for playing. We still had one very upset dude when it was time to get out!