Wednesday, March 18, 2009
The Dirty Side of Turning Thirty
Okay - so we started the night at Splitsville which is this really cool bowling alley. We had a great time but when our time was up with the lanes, we decided to go back to our house to continue the party. Everything was fine - I was five beers in and feeling young and happy! Then it happened... the clock struck midnight and I was actually 30 and things started going down hill fast! We started playing drinking games - one quick game of up/down the river and things were definitely on the path to no good. Then Kimmie asked if we had any liquor; I told her she could check the bar but that I didn't think so. Wouldn't you know it? She came back with a about a third of a bottle of some nasty cheap tequilla. Oh no! One shot of that led to a double beer bong, which led to a partial bottle MD 20/20. No Ma'am! What was I thinking??? Who drinks Mad Dogg at thirty??? Within about 15 minutes I went from fine to throwing up and crying over the toilet for a couple of hours! I felt terrible on Sunday; it had been years since I had been that hungover - what a waste of a Sunday! I was also feeling pretty bad thinking I was the only one who drank that much...until I saw the pictures below. They made me feel much better - glad to know I wasn't the only party girl! Ha Ha! Here's to our dirty thirties!!







