Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm Thirty Years Old...OMG!

I can't believe that it has finally happened - I'm thirty! It is one of those funny things that just creeps up on ya. I seriously remember turning 21 and getting hell from everyone that I work with about how they couldn't wait for me to get OLD and turn 30. Well what's funny is now that I've turned thirty they are all getting closer to forty; so nothing much really changes. Age is just relative to to where you are at the time..."OLD" at 10 was 18, "OLD" at 21 was 30 - "OLD" at 30...well I just don't know anymore, I guess I will be old when I feel old, right? I certainly don't feel old now. I love my life - it's not perfect but it's mine...no one else gets to be me and I actually think that's pretty cool!