Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Nolan, Oh Nolan!
My kid is so funny sometimes. I wish that I would stop to post all of the things that he has done and said over the past 4 (yikes almost 5) years. The other day Hudson was trying to play with one of his cars. It happens to be a more expensive one because it's remote controlled but whatever - it's just a car! One of probably 10,000 at our house! Anyways Hudson got from Nolan's room and wanted to play with it and Nolan started throwing a fit and said "Hudson can't play with that Mustang - It's delicate." I thought that was a hilarious word for him to use to describe the car and I asked him what delicate meant and he just looked at me and said "Mom, it means like ya know...fragile." Maybe it's not that funny to anyone else but it was really funny when he used the words fragile and delicate in the same conversation and about 90% of the toys in their rooms are banged up, left in the rain or have been burried in the sandbox at one time or another. OH BOYS!!