Wednesday, March 11, 2009

One more Nolan story...

I just thought of another funny thing Nolan said a few weeks ago. We were driving and passed a four-wheeler that was for sale on the side of the road. Nolan asked "Hey Mom, how much torque do you think that four-wheeler has?" I don't even really know what torque means so I asked him what it meant and of course he just looked at me like I was dumb and said that it means power. He then went on mumbling in the backseat about his PowerWheels "Wonder how we could get my John Deere Gator to get better traction? Maybe if we could find some big rubberbands and wrap them on the wheels? You know, those plastic tires just don't grip the ground." Seriously? Is he ridiculous or what? Sometimes I feel like I am raising an old man instead of a kid in pre-k.