Thursday, October 8, 2009

Nicole's Surprise 30th Birthday Party

Mike wanted to surprise Nicole with a party at their new house last weekend. Melanie took her to Hillsboro for the afternoon and then brought her home for the surprise. Nicole's claimed that she was suspicious but didn't really know what was going on. Mike did a great job! Jeanette (Nicole's mom), Christi and I all brought over snacks and Melanie had a great idea to have t-shirts made up. They were hilarious! She picked out a picture of Nicole from when she was about 4 years old and had the mushroom haircut - classic. We even made her wear one. I got a great picture of Nicole with her mom and her sister - I think they look SO much alike! The night ended with OCD Nicole cleaning her kitchen floors. Ashley was super impressed with her little sweeper which kinda turned into a infomercial. I think everyone had a great time. Happy birthday Nicole!!