Friday, October 2, 2009
Busy times until everyone is sick...
I haven't had time to post much the past couple of weeks. We have been SO busy. T-ball, Softball and my 5K training take up almost everynight! That is until Wed this week when the school nurse called and said Nolan had just thrown up! Turns out he has the flu, we went to the dr yesterday and there is nothing we can do except watch him closely and treat the symptoms. He feels really bad and has had a fever for 3 days. Hudson started coughing this morning so I am just hoping his does not come do with this junk! I thought I would post a few pictures of my sick kiddos. We have just vegged out at home for the past few days. I am hoping that they feel better by this weekend and don't have to miss out on all of the fun stuff we have on the agenda. Guess we will just have to see how it goes.

