Sunday, October 4, 2009

Astraea's 1st Birthday - TuTu Cute!

My cousin Starla and I have always been really close. She grew up in Oklahoma but always came to stay in the summer and we would go up to her house too. I just love her! She has a sweet baby girl who turned one on Septmeber 11th. It seems like she just had her! Astraea is precious. She has been walking for a few months and never stops. She is such a cutie pie and I am so glad that Starla was able to come down to visit and celebrate her b-day with us! Our family all got together at Grandma's house for a little party. Nolan stayed home with Scott since he is recovering from the flu. Hudson loves his cousin. They were so cute playing together and she loved to feed him chips! I especially love this first picture of Starla and Astraea.