After the park we came home to rest and just relax at home. I love the fact that we are getting to take full advantage of my mom’s yard. The boys drew all down the driveway with sidewalk chalk – making up games and telling stories. They jumped on the trampoline and “worked” on things with all of Nana’s tools. I know they were tired once it was time to go to daddy’s house!
Monday, March 26, 2012
The last of spring break!
We spent Friday of spring break at the part with everyone again. It was perfect weather, a little cloudy and breezy so no one got hot or sunburned. We stopped and picked up Chick-Fil-A and had a picnic out there. Love all these kiddos so much!
After the park we came home to rest and just relax at home. I love the fact that we are getting to take full advantage of my mom’s yard. The boys drew all down the driveway with sidewalk chalk – making up games and telling stories. They jumped on the trampoline and “worked” on things with all of Nana’s tools. I know they were tired once it was time to go to daddy’s house!
I forgot to post about Starla and Astraea coming over for a visit to see the baby goats on Monday. Astraea is now a big girl and doesn’t need her paci’s anymore so we talked her into bringing them over and giving them to the babies. It was too funny!
After the park we came home to rest and just relax at home. I love the fact that we are getting to take full advantage of my mom’s yard. The boys drew all down the driveway with sidewalk chalk – making up games and telling stories. They jumped on the trampoline and “worked” on things with all of Nana’s tools. I know they were tired once it was time to go to daddy’s house!
