I went and got the camera and Hud smiled so big for me. Hilarious! I have one with him on top of the fort but I'm gonna save that one for his first date to see. :) I have no idea what happened to his shirt, I guess he tried to take it off too but it got twisted up or something. It was almost like he had his shirt tied up like a half shirt - SO FUNNY!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Time for potty training
Hudson wanted to play in the backyard on Saturday morning. He was still in his pj's but I let him outside and just left the backdoor open. About ten minutes later, I could hear Hud talking out there. I walked out to check out what he was doing and found him up on top of the fort talking to our neighbor Brad. The only problem was he was naked from the waist down! I went over and asked him what he was doing and about where were his pants and diaper. He responded "I took them off." (No Kidding!) I yelled over to Brad that he definitely had pants on when I let him outside. Brad was laughing and responded back that he knew Hudson did because he was on the fort and then got down while telling him that he was going to pee. I freaked and asked Hud, "Where did you go pee pee?" and he responded "Right over there!" while pointing to the corner of our house. SERIOUSLY?!?! OMG! Brad said that he thought it was so funny he went and got Carol (his wife) to come out and see Hud in all his glory. Their kids are grown so they just love our boys. It was both humiliating and hilarious all at the same! It was at that moment I knew it was time for potty training!
I went and got the camera and Hud smiled so big for me. Hilarious! I have one with him on top of the fort but I'm gonna save that one for his first date to see. :) I have no idea what happened to his shirt, I guess he tried to take it off too but it got twisted up or something. It was almost like he had his shirt tied up like a half shirt - SO FUNNY!

I went and got the camera and Hud smiled so big for me. Hilarious! I have one with him on top of the fort but I'm gonna save that one for his first date to see. :) I have no idea what happened to his shirt, I guess he tried to take it off too but it got twisted up or something. It was almost like he had his shirt tied up like a half shirt - SO FUNNY!