Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Meaghan and Todd's Wedding Shower

Saturday was a really busy day for us. We had to clean house, get Easter stuff purchased and we were invited to three parties all at the same time! Scott and I decided to divide and conquer. Scott took the boys to our church picnic and was gonna go to Kennedy's 2nd b-day but ended up missing the party. I hated they missed the party but Hudson was being a pain in the rear and they just couldn't make it to both. I was just proud that he got them to one event! It's so much harder to do anything when the kids out number you! Meaghan and Todd's big day is fast approaching so Becca hosted a wedding shower for them. Everything was beautiful and she received a ton of great gifts. I can't wait for their wedding, it's going to be beautiful!