The first one is of course VERY similar to what Hudson looked like the day he wrecked our bathroom. (I only wish I had gotten a picture of his face before Scott started washing him!) Looks like I was the original messer! Ha Ha! This was me with Granny's lipstick all over my face...at least I kept it on my face...or they caught me just in time.

This picture is hilarious too because he has been doing that EXACT same thing lately where he just walks in the room and shouts "I'm Dead!" and then falls to the ground! They said I went through a phase where I did that too - isn't that weird??? Maybe personality is partially formed from genetics...grand. I know what I have ahead and it's not going to be easy!

These last few are just sweet ones of my parents and of me and Granny. I think that my mom looks just like Becca (or actually Becca looks just like my mom) in the picture below and I of course look like my dad (minus the crazy hair and mustache of course)and my granny.
