Saturday, February 27, 2010

February Flu

Every February we get sick. It has happened since Nolan was six months old and came down with the Roto Virus. I hate that about February. I actually was starting to think that we were going to miss it this year - no such luck! Yesterday when I picked up Hudson from my mom's he threw up. I really didn't think that he was sick since my kids gag and throw up all the time over everything. Just last week I was buckling Hudson in his car sat and he threw up. Turns out his new little jacket collar was "too tight" and made him gag and throw up. Right!?! It wasn't even tight at all - I think it just must have touched the side of his neck in a weird place or something. Anyways, like I said - this is common for us so I really didn't think he was sick! Smells, shirt collars, throwing fits and anything messy looking can make my kids puke. Ugh! Anyways, it turned out to actually be a stomach bug that lasted for three days. Then on Saturday when I thought we were finally past it Nolan threw up. Sucks. Here are a few pics from the other day with Hud just laying on the couch with Daisy.