Sunday, February 28, 2010

Monster Jam

Since Nolan wants to be a Monster Truck driver when he grows up it seemed pretty important to take him to the show when it was in town this weekend. :) It was also the night of Stevi and Ashley's b-day bash so Scott and I decided to tag team the night - he would take Nolan to the show and I would go to the party. Plans were set, tickets purchased and then the virus set in... Poor Nolan! As soon as he threw up for the first time on Saturday he started crying. Not crying about feeling sick - he started crying cause he thought this meant he wouldn't be able to go to see the Monster Trucks. He said "Does this mean I can't go tonight? I've been waiting my WHOLE life to go to this!" Poor little guy! How could we keep him from that? Scott decided to still try and take him to the show. He packed some walmart sacks in his pocket for emergency puke bags and they took a bucket with them in the truck and off they went. Nolan got sick a few time on the way there but was okay during the show. (Thank goodness!) but after about 45 mins he told Scott he was ready to go. You know the kid feels bad when he was ready to leave early he even looks sick in the pictures below. At least he was able to go for a little while.








When they got home, I headed out to Fat Daddy's to spend the evening with the b-day girls. We had lots of fun! I only took a few pictures but I attached them below.