Thursday, January 28, 2010

Random

I was off on Tuesday because we had to have a plumber come out. After Hudson made the giant mess in our bathroom the toilet just wasn't really flushing right. I was worried something must be stuck down in there. Saturday afternoon the toilet started leaking from the base - ugh! Thank goodness for our home warranty; a $55 service fee later, we have a non-leaking functioning toilet again! :) He found a lip gloss and a small eye shadow compact stuck in it. Thanks Hud!

Anyway, since I was off work I was able to walk over and pick up Nolan after school. I thought he would be excited to see me but instead I was greeted with "Where's Nana?". :( As we were walking back home he stopped and said "Hey mom watch this..." and then he just stood there with his eyes all buggy. I asked him what he was doing and he replied "Do you like my new super-power move? I can "stare"." What? What kind of super-power is that? It was hilarious because he was dead serious when he showed it to me. Ha ha!