Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Made in China

Last week Nolan asked me if the North Pole was in China. Random. I told him no and went through the basic location of the two places. I then asked why. He told me that he had just noticed that ALL of the toys that Santa brought said "Made in China" on them and then pointed to it on the bottom of a monster truck. Seriously? What am I doing to do with this kid? Like I would have ever noticed that when I was little! I then had to think fast and explain that the elves don't know how to make plastic so they must order the parts from China and then build the toys. He stopped and thought about it for a minute and then his eyes lit up and he said "OH! That makes sense; they only know how to make things out of wood like on all the Christmas movies!" I just agreed and he walked back out of the kitchen satisfied. I think things are about to get really interesting around here with our new little reader! Ha Ha!