Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ryleigh's Slumber Party

Christi let Ryleigh have her first slumber party a few weeks ago for her 7th b-day. She asked me to come over and help and I was excited for the challenge! I LOVE slumber parties. My mom let me have one every year for my birthday from 1st grade all the way through high school. I am sad that I have two boys when it comes to things like that. I know that they have sleepovers too, but it's not the same. The girls were super cute and it was a good girly night complete with pedicures, decorating t-shirts and facials - which we "helped" them do. And then after we had worked like dogs, we sent them off to give each other makeovers. (Um all the little girls looked a bit like hookers but it was hilarious!) They then wanted to put on a fashion show and finished the night with a dance off. It was a super cute night! To be seven again!