Friday, February 3, 2012

Random Pictures

I realize I haven't posted any pictures in a while. I have only taken a few and they are all with my phone and mostly posted to Facebook. Figured I should through them on here too. :) Astraea came to play and stay the evening last month and this is a pic of all three fast asleep...so sweet.


What Roxy did to our fence when she was left outside during a showing last month - ugh.

Cutest little kisser fish at the vet...

Legos, legos, legos...

This is a whole post on it's own. Oh Nolan.

Nolan walking home from Hudson's house (a different Hudson who lives down the street.)


The start of packing...


Hudson held his nose the entire time we were at the Chinese buffet for Aunt Paula's 50th b-day.


UTA Planetarium Pics



Pics from Aunt Debbie's b-day dinner...




Pics from Science Night at Nolan's school...



And poor Roxy laying in Tinkerbell's bed...had to get her a new dog bed asap!