Saturday, September 5, 2009

Wow - 9 Years!

Scott and I celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary yesterday. We have been together for 12 years which is just crazy! I can remember feeling like I had only known him for a short time of our lives. Most of our stories were about life before each other - that is certainly not the case now. I can barely remember things that happened before Scott. School seems SO long ago. My whole adult life has been with Scotty and what a life it's been! We have been through the best and the worst of times together. I love Scott, he is my perfect match and probably my complete opposite. We have the best of friends, a loving family and two amazing boys. We are both stubborn and bicker all the time; that's just part of life the the Mays'. (It actually makes me think of my grandparents who were married for 58 years.) He makes me laugh and keeps me on my toes for sure! We are passionate people whether it's for our children, our hobbies or our relationship - we work hard to make it work everyday. Scott understands me like no one else ever could - me, my feelings, our life. I am thankful everyday that he asked for my phone number all those years ago.