Friday, September 18, 2009

Nolan's T-Ball Update...

Nolan is loving t-ball! He is working really hard and seems to actually get the concept. This was NOT the case last year when he played soccer. I am glad to see the effort on his part and watch him try hard to be a great player. This might sound a little silly but I actually feel like he has matured a little just since school has started. He just completed his fourth full week of school and has had all "Smiley Faces" and no checks in his folder. This is huge for Nolan! Last year we had a bit of trouble with staying on task and not getting silly with other kids in the class. This year it's like a totally different kid! (okay, okay, I know - let's not get too carried away!) I even wrote his teacher a little note just to check in and make sure that there are no behavioral issues that I needed to know about. She wrote back and that said he is doing great nothing to report. It was actually worrying me that he had not been in trouble! Weird, I know. Anyway - he is doing great and we are proud parents right now!