Saturday, September 19, 2009

Really?

So today I caught Scott red-handed in the kitchen loading DIRTY dishes into a dishwasher full of CLEAN dishes. This has happened MANY times before I just never catch him in the act. He always has some lame excuse that he didn't notice that the dishes were clean. Tonight I busted him. I walked in and said "Babe, you know those are clean, right?" He tried to tell me that the dish washer was half empty so he thought it just hadn't been started. Seriously...half empty? Please let at the picture below. Does this look half empty to you? Notice the dirty cutting board that he had just shoved into the rack that was otherwise full! I responded with "I guess if there is one inch on the side of the bottom rack it is half empty?" He then in an effort to save himself pulled out the top rack which was equally full but had one single glass slot open where I had pulled out a sippy cup for Hudson this morning. He just looked at me and we both started laughing. He knew he had no way out this time...he put his head down and started to UNLOAD the clean dishes before adding in the dirty dishes!