Tuesday, June 12, 2012

12 facts for the 12th of June!

We ate this for breakfast: I had a Fiber One bar and the boys had breakfast with Nana. (I have no idea what they ate!)

This is on our agenda: Work for me and dinner with a friend. Swimming lessons for the boys and then it’s their night to spend the night with Scott.

This made us laugh: In the car going to Nana’s talking about Hudson’s new “girlfriend” from swimming lessons. We had to talk about not kissing girls – OMG.

Last thing we purchased was: A new display case for Mike’s Broncos NFL Helmet since Hudson broke his. I finally found a good one for him. Ugh – Hudson.

This is our favorite song: Nolan’s is the Vitamin String Quartet’s version of “Smells Like Teen Spirit” and Tongue Tied by Grouplove, Hudson’s is “Base Down Low” by the Cataracs – two versions – the original and the remix featuring Dev. Mine is “Come Over” by Kenney Chesney (it’s old but was sooo good at the concert last weekend I had to download!) and loving a bunch of Jason Mraz stuff (also old but I never really listened to him before – pretty good stuff!) and I like the new Katy Perry song “Wide Awake”.

We watched this on TV: Again no cable TV…I still love this. Not needed at all! The boys have watched a few movies over the past month but other than that the TV stays off. It makes the house so peaceful!

This is what we are reading: I am reading the 50 Shades of Grey series and I am on the final book – so good! (Definitely NOT reading that to the boys – ha ha!) Nolan has been into the Spiderwick books and Hudson and I read Curious George all last week before bed.

We are looking forward to: Nothing specific – just more summertime fun! Planning a camping trip in the backyard which should be fun! : )

We ran these errands: No errands yesterday – which is actually shocking!

We ate this for dinner: The boys ate with Daddy and I had Taco Cabana.

Today we celebrated: The start of something new and unexpected…

We are grateful for: Nolan said his i-touch and the new texting app I let him download. (He spent the weekend texting PaPa and Daddy and sending them pictures throughout the day – it was cute.) Hudson said his blue puppy and gum.

And I am grateful for my friends – they love and support me unconditionally and just make my life so much fun!